The primary objective of DINOPOL Sp. z o.o. is to meet Customers’ needs and requirements, especially with respect to high quality and safety of the products offered.
In 2008 the Management Board of the Company developed and implemented the Quality and Environmental Management System, compliant with the provisions of PN-EN ISO 9001:2000 and PN-EN ISO 14001:2004 standards, which was crowned by obtaining a certificate in that scope, as a result of a time-consuming audit procedure carried out by the certifying body.
The company also holds the following certificates:
- Health Quality Certificates (Świadectwo Jakości Zdrowotnej) issued by the Polish National Institute of Public Health – National Institute of Hygiene, Faculty of Testing Food and Consumer Products (Narodowy Instytut Zdrowia Publicznego – Państwowy Zakład Higieny, Zakład Badania Żywności i Przedmiotów Użytku)
- Certificate of Professional Competence in the International Carriage of Goods by road
- Licence no. TU - 023917 for international commercial carriage of goods by road for “Dinopol” Sp. z o.o.
- Protection certificates, Protection Right no. 197279 issued by the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland for the trademark.
The Company strategy assumes strengthening of its position on the local market. Primarily, the Management Board intends to meet expectations and requirements of the market, creating its competitive advantage in the sector.
DINOPOL Sp. z o.o. has continued its sustainable activities. The company has carried out reasonable material management, engaged all company employees in the activities aimed at quality and for the benefit of the environment and complied with legal and other regulations referring to the environmental protection. We popularize eco-friendly ideas among our personnel and notify any parties interested of the company’s environmental impact. The products sold and packaging produced by the company come from renewable energy sources thanks to which it is possible to protect the natural environment. Natural materials are easily biodegradable and their break-down period is several months. The company has constantly strived to increase Customers’ satisfaction, improved technical, economic and organisational operations, reduced the amount of waste produced and introduced saving plans for energy and natural resources.
Our care about the natural environments plays a really important role in production using paper pulp in DINOPOL Sp. z o.o. All the paper waste created in the course of manufacturing processes in our plant is reused. The products made on special order of the Customer are manufactured of 100% recycled materials, such as newspapers, magazines and cardboard. Paper pulp is an ecologically clean material compliant with the requirements of all European regulations and rules. All the paper pulp packaging can be recycled, composed or burned.
Besides running activities related to services, transport and trade DINOPOL Sp. z o.o. has also been rather active in the field of paper waste recycling. The company obtained appropriate decisions of the Poviat Starosty allowing it to collect, transport and recycle paper waste.
We want to achieve our ambitious objectives through:
- Efficient organisation of the company
- Hi-tech infrastructure
- Integrated quality and environmental management system
- ”Just in time” system
- Continuous development and improvement of operation processes