- The Operator of the website dinopol.pl is “DINOPOL” Sp. z o.o., 91 Odolanowska St. 63-400 Ostrów Wielkopolski, registered in the District Court in Poznań IX Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000294853; NIP: 622-266-42-12, REGON: 300746859, phone: +48 62 735 94 90, fax: +48 62 738 07 58, e-mail: email@example.com
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information on users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- by storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) in the end devices.
- by collecting web server logs by the hosting operator “DINOPOL” Sp. z o.o. Information on cookies.
Information about cookies
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The Service Operator is the entity placing and accessing cookies on the terminal equipment of a Service User.
- Cookies are used only to the extent that they are required for proper operation of the site and browser.
- There are two main types of cookies used on the Website: “session” cookies and “permanent” cookies (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until they log out, leave the website or switch off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Cookies are used by the Operator of the website only for the purpose of administering the website.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s terminal equipment by default. Users of the Website can change their settings in this regard. The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Information about certain user behaviour is subject to logging at the server layer. This data is used exclusively for the administration of the website and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
- The resources viewed are identified by URLs. In addition, the following may be recorded:
- the name of the client station – identification via the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors which occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- the URL of a page previously visited by the user (referer link), if the website was accessed via a link,
- information about your browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data are not associated with specific persons browsing the pages, ,
- The above data is used only for the purpose of server administration.
- Data shall only be made available to external entities within the limits of the law.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Service to authorised bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent of the request.
Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may make it more difficult, and in extreme cases may make it impossible, to use the websites.
- To manage your cookie settings, select your browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone